GOGO COOP is a place for makers, creators, dreamers, builders, hackers, go-getters, entrepreneurs, geeks, and all of the rest of us that like "things". Sometimes these "things" are physical and tangible, sometimes they are in lines of code, sometimes they sounds, sometimes they have a purpose, sometimes they don't....and sometimes we are not even sure what they are yet....
We offer Daily Rental, Monthly Rental, and discounts for multiple months.
Safety at GOGO COOP is very important. Safety begins with each and every member making sure that they wear the correct safety equipment, and using each piece of equipment in the correct manner.
We offer Daily Rental, Monthly Rental, and discounts for multiple months. What we offer:
Meeting and Work Space:
1. Confrence room with soda machine and wall projector, seats 10 now, could fit 20+
2. Full Kitchen and Shower area if you need to cook or clean up depending
3. Lounge area to kick back and chill or chat
4. Work space for very dirty, dirty, clean, very clean and sterile.
5. Work space to cut, glue, assemble, and leave over night if needed
6. Show room with current work of all members and business
7. Virtual Office if you need to get mail or have physical address
Computers and Software:
1. Multiple design computers with all software packages installed for graphics, cad, drafting, engineering, print, animation, and more...too many to start listing.
2. Multiple internet connected research computers
3. Areas to set up your own Lap tops with monitors
4. Laser, Deskjet Printers and Scaners all networked
5. High speed T5 connection
6. Available Cloud storage, Cloud servers, and Cloud vaults
7. House Lap Tops and Tablets for use as needed
Machines and Tools:
1. Full Wood working shop with all hand and power tools
2. Full Metal working shop with all hand and power tools
3. Full Plastic Working shop with all hand and power tools
4. Full Print and Glue area with solvent and water based printers and cutters, fold, cut, glue area
5. Full Yard & Garden Tools vitrually every garden and yard tool available to check out by the day
6. Electrical and Electricity supplies, tools, and eqpt.
7. Mould making, resign pouring, degassing chambers, and more for 2 part eppoxies and resigns
8. Alaskan Mill and Rustic wood / art / reclaimed materials tools
9. Many many more tools, we will have a complete inventory on our web page soon!
High End Machines:
1. 1x - Commercial 3d printer
2. 3x - House 3d Printers
2. 1x - Commercial Laser Machine
3. 2x - Desktop Laser Machine
4. 1x - ShopBot CNC 7.5 HP Prototype Machine
5. 1x - Laguna CNC w/ vacuum table - !COMING SOON!
6. 1x - Solvent Based wide format printer print stickers or car wraps
7. 2x - Water based fine art wide format printers
8. 1x - Vinyl / paper cutter and lamination for printers
Let us be your Million dollar Shop! Text for more details! No need to own tools, just rent ours!
1. Cost for the Meeting Space, Computer/Software, Conference room :: $45 per hour | $125 per day | $299 per month
2. Cost for the Wood, Metal, Plastic, Print Shops: $75 per hour | $225 per day | $399 per month
3. Cost for the High End Machines :: (Each machine requires a 1 hour training class prior to first use, each class is $75) $90 per hour | $350 per day | $599 per month
Each tier has access to all lower tiers. IF you have questions, shoot us and e-mail and we'll go from there! Always Thanks, Blake and GOGO
Rules and Obligations:
1. We are a insured and a full out design firm 8 am - 6 pm.
2. We will require you to fill out a 1099 form and provide up to date medical insurance. You will be viewed as a sub contractor.
3. We will require a signed contract that if you break a machine and you will be charged equal cost for the part +15 percent of part in service fee or $25. We will happily help when ever needed in any way shape or form beyond doing it.
4. The first time you run the laser by yourself, we will require a $75 training half hour class to learn the machine and how tos. We are 10 feet away if you have ANY questions.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers