WesTest is seeking the right candidate to join our team as a Construction Materials Technician
Full Time, Seasonal and Internship positions are available.
No experience necessary. All training provided by the company.
These positions generally work 40 to 60 hours per week and time and one-half is paid for overtime.
Start dates are available immediately.
Full Time Employee Benefits:
- Project Bonuses
- Per Diem for Travel
- Paid Extensive Training
- Paid Company Vehicle, Used for going to Projects and Commuting
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 120 Hours Paid Time off per Year
- Flexible Winter Work Schedule
- Minimum 6 Paid Holidays a Year
- 401(K) and Profit Sharing
For 20 years, WesTest has led the industry in expertise and service for asphalt, concrete, and soils engineering and materials testing. WesTest offers services on a variety of projects overseen by agencies including Colorado Department of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration, Federal Highway Administration, Wyoming Department of Transportation, Local Government, Private, Industrial and more.
Learn The Skills
WesTest follows ASTM, AASHTO, Colorado, and Wyoming Procedures. WesTest tests, engineers, analyzes and evaluates construction materials. Become technically and mechanically savvy working with machinery and testing equipment.
Have an Impact
WesTest provides services for many producers and contractors from Colorado and Wyoming. We provide our expertise to directly impact the overall quality of our client’s projects.
- Must have a good driving record.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be flexible regarding work hours. Out of town, weekends and nights may be required.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers