compensation: TBD, based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Live, Work, and Play in the Colorado High Country!
Marcin Engineering, LLC is the largest Land Surveying and Civil Engineering firm in the region. Our two offices located in Avon and Breckenridge are within minutes of world class snow sports, hiking, biking, rafting, fishing and more!
- Minimum 2 years experience leading survey crews
- Must be experienced with and able to perform various types of field surveys, including: Improvement Location Certificates, boundary surveys, ALTA surveys, topographic surveys, Land Survey Plats, construction staking and field calculations;
- Must be able to read and understand construction plans and specifications, plats, deeds and legal descriptions
- Proficiency with GPS, Total Station, Data Collectors (Trimble and Survey Pro preferred);
- Strong organizational skills including field notes and project documentation;
- Experience with Microsoft Office and general computer tasks
- AutoCAD Civil 3d experience is a plus
- LSI or PLS is a plus
- Must have a valid (and unrestricted) driver’s license
Responsibilities include working with survey and design engineering staff, interfacing with clients, assisting in job scoping and estimating, and general office tasks
Full-time, year-round work. Competitive benefits. Relocation assistance may be available.
Please reply with your cover letter, resume, and references. This position is currently available in our three offices' location - Avon, Breckenridge and Denver. Please indicate to which location are you applying.
Marcin Engineering, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religious persuasion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, political belief, disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state or local law. In addition, laws regarding veteran's status are observed. This equal employment opportunity policy is reflected in all Marcin Engineering, LLC practices and policies regarding hiring, training, promotions, transfers, rates of pay, layoff, and other forms of compensation. All matters relating to employment are based on ability to perform the job, as well as dependability and reliability once hired.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers