compensation: $14-$20 Based On exper. and Tips employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Exciting Opportunity to be a part of the Cannabidiol (CBD) Market !!!
Brecken Gold Hemp CBD is currently seeking sales professionals to join our team as Retail Managers to promote and sell market leading CBD products at our Vail, Breckenridge and Aspen Locations.
Our products only contain natural ingredients and the purest form of Cannabidiol. All products contain .3-0% THC. All of our CBD products sourced from Organically Grown Hemp and Manufactured in the Colorado. We provide Certification of Analysis lab results from 3rd party, independent testing labs for EVERY product.
This is a Full Time Opportunity; as we maket, promote, and sell to the public, resellers, distributors, and dispensaries
We have a wide variety of CBD products, focused on quality, effectiveness, taste, at VERY competitive wholesale and retail prices.
We are looking for motivated and engaging individuals that are passionate about wellness and improving the lives of others. Successful candidates must have experience in the CBD market segment (or related market), with existing relationships to identify new business opportunities and generating sales of our CBD products or Have The Personality and Knowledge.
We provide our Managers with extensive training and support!!
We invite you to apply to this amazing opportunity to work with a collaborative, progressive, and driven team of professionals, to be a part of the growing CBD market.
Our Retail Managers are responsible for the successful planning, development and execution of their sales strategy plan to achieve personal and company sales goals.
Our Effective Retail Managers Need To
• Become a fanatic about the industry
• Clearly communicate the value of our CBD products
• Prioritize initiatives based on our Sales Playbook
• Development of an executable Business / Marketing Plan to establish and meet/exceed your sales goals
• Identify new business opportunities
• Target, qualify and pursue prospects in accordance with company’s strategy and techniques
• Plan and perform social media marketing, sales calls, appointments, and site visits
• Create opportunities through a high volume of contact calls to potential clients
• Provide accurate log for all scheduled and completed meeting with potential and existing clients
• Closes sales by building rapport with potential client; explaining product, overcoming objectives
• Provide excellence in customer service to manage and grow client accounts
• Establish and maintain professional and ethical working relationships with all clients and company staff
• Existing Relationships with Prospective Resellers
• Self-starter, highly motivated and outgoing
• Previous experience with client management
• Social Media Marketing Experience a plus
• Successful track record selling in a competitive and growing market
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
THIS IS A SALES JOB … We are looking for professionals that generate and close SALES!!!
We Offer Our Senior Account Managers
• Starting Pay $14-$20 per Hour based on Exper. Plus TIPS
• A supportive team to guide you through the CBD industry
• Very competitive Wholesale and Retail pricing!!!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers