kompensasie: Depends on qualifications werktipe: voltyds
QR Code Link to This Post
Visit our website for details and apply today. www.hotspringspool.com
The Full-time position offers excellent benefits including employer paid health insurance, dental and vision insurance, 401k with company matching, vacation, sick and holiday pay, a free family pool pass and more.
Glenwood Hot Springs is looking for a reservationist who is able to provide exceptional service for all guests, while providing a thorough check-in/checkout experience exceeding our guest's expectations
• Build guest loyalty.
• Smile, acknowledge, and greet guests at the front desk and other public areas.
• Provide exceptional guest service to Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge guests while performing guest check in, check out, reservation and concierge functions.
• Answer phones and book reservations.
• Actively promote and up-sell all aspects of Glenwood Hot Springs to all guests. Be sales-minded. Presents options and alternatives to guests and offers assistance in making choices.
• Handle guest concerns with diplomacy.
• Ensures hotel standards and services contribute to the delivery of consistent guest service.
• Complete and verify all audit paperwork and shift reports in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Posting charges to guest accounts and processing payments from guests. Making necessary corrections to guest accounts.
• Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check- cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
• Communicate via phone, email with all vendors, guests and others.
• Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notifying housekeeping of all check outs, late checkouts, early check-ins, special requests, and day use rooms.
• Contact housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests report problems.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Exceptional guest service skill and strong computer skills required.
• Ability to sell and cross sell to enhance the guest experience is required.
• Prior hospitality and customer service experience preferred.
• Requires fingering, grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, hearing, and visual acuteness.
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with many types of personalities.
• Able to consistently work under pressure and simultaneously prioritize multiple projects.
• Display excellent organization and time management skills.
• Must be willing to work as a team and willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
GLENWOOD HOT SPRINGS IS A DRUG FREE WORK PLACE.
At Glenwood Hot Springs we believe that through caring for and supporting our guests, employees and community, we will develop generations of life-long, satisfying relationships, while enhancing the well-being of all.
Established in 1888, Glenwood Hot Springs includes the largest mineral hot springs pool in the world, the rejuvenating Spa of the Rockies, our 107-room Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge, the health-based Athletic Club, a retail Sport Shop, the poolside Grill, and a challenging miniature golf course. Situated next to the Colorado River and surrounded by the Rocky Mountains, Glenwood Hot Springs is considered an icon in Glenwood Springs, Colorado.
Slegs besigheidseienaars. Werwers, moet asb. nie hierdie werkplaser kontak nie.
moet ons NIE met ongevraagde dienste of aanbiedinge kontak