compensation: Commensurate with work experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Local Colorado based Natural Resource Restoration and Environmental Services company is currently accepting applications for an experienced heavy equipment operator with CDL. Must be able to operate a wheel loader efficiently. Work will entail heavy equipment operation, labor, welding, grinding, sampling, seeding and vegetation, etc. Work will occur in remote locations, high altitudes, and in and around abandoned mines. Successful candidates will have practical and diversified work experience.
Position requires the following:
• Minimum 3 years' heavy equipment operations experience, backhoe/loader/skid steer (experience in mountainous terrain a plus).
• Current CDL
• Good mechanical, concrete, fabrication, or other skills.
• Willingness to perform labor and equipment operation work tasks.
• Must be reliable and willing to work extended hours during peak times.
• Must be willing to travel.
• OSHA and/or MSHA certified a plus
Place of Performance:
• Rocky Mountain States
• Commensurate with education and work experience
If interested, please submit the following:
• Detailed Resume
• Salary requirements
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers