compensation: Commensurate with work experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Local Colorado based Natural Resource Restoration and Environmental Services company is currently accepting applications for an experienced heavy equipment operator. Must be able to operate a 5.5 CY wheel loader efficiently. Work will entail heavy equipment operation in a mountain setting. Work will occur outside of the Town of Crested Butte, CO. Successful candidates will have practical and diversified equipment operation work experience.
Position requires the following:
• Minimum 3 years' heavy equipment operations experience, wheel loader, backhoe/loader/skid steer (experience in mountainous terrain a must).
• Good mechanical, concrete, fabrication, or other skills a plus.
• Willingness to perform labor and equipment operation work tasks.
• Must be reliable and willing to work extended hours during peak times.
• Must be willing to travel.
• OSHA and/or MSHA certified a plus
Place of Performance:
• Crested Butte, CO
• Commensurate with education and work experience
If interested, please submit the following:
• Detailed Resume
• Salary requirements
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers