compensation: $18/hr - $23/hr DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Intermountain Landscaping now hiring for our irrigation crew. New installations, remodels, route service & repairs. Previous experience highly valued. Driver's license required. Full-time, up to 50 hour weeks with overtime.
Location: Minturn, Colorado
Pay: $18/hr.-$23/hr., depending on experience
Job Purpose: Assist irrigation supervisor to repair and maintain various irrigation systems at ~70 residential & commercial properties.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Test irrigation systems for hydraulic integrity. Repair and/or replace damaged irrigation heads, fittings, valves, water lines, and control wiring. Dig & back-fill trenches to specified depths using hand tools. Restore disturbed landscaping to prior conditions. Adjust heads and nozzles for efficient & effective watering. Understand how to operate, program and wire various central irrigation controllers. Comply with state, county, city and metro district water rules & regulations. Occasionally design & install new irrigation systems.
Compliance with health & safety practices is expected, as well as an attitude of professionalism.
Qualifications & Training:
At least (1) year experience working with irrigation preferred, but we will consider the right candidate
- Understanding of health & safety responsiblilites.
- Basic irrigation knowledge and previous experience.
- Ability to complete all tasks to an agreed standard/quality.
Work-Related Personal Requirements:
- Physically able to carry-out the role. Able to carry 30 lbs. and manage steep/varied terrain.
- Committed and able to work as part of a team.
- Hard working.
- Concientouis & reliable.
- Flexible attitude to work.
- Good communication skills.
- Full & clean driver's license
- Ability to work seasonally (May-October).
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends in the busy period (June-August).
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers