A property management company based in Summit County, Colorado is in need of a Service Technician to join its team. The Service Technician will perform or supervise maintenance operations for company managed commercial and residential properties. Duties and responsibilities will vary with experience and abilities, however, typical duties will include the following:
• General property repairs and maintenance
• Troubleshooting residential and commercial building systems
• Hot tub maintenance
• Seasonal landscape and general property maintenance
• Coordinating and directing service personnel and/or laborers as needed
• Inspection and maintenance of rental properties
The Service Technician will interact with homeowners and commercial tenants daily and therefore this position will require professional written and verbal communication skills as well as a professional appearance and demeanor. A background in property management and/or construction, however, a willingness to learn and a strong work ethic are the skills that are central to success at this position. MS Office proficiency and the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks in a timely manner are required. Opportunity to grow responsibilities and compensation for a motivated individual.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers