compensation: Depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are we looking for you?
We are seeking hard working, punctual, good attitude and dependable candidates for Transloading Railcars.
What will do for you?
Provide steady work
Paid bi-weekly paychecks
Growth and Advancement Opportunities
Job Duties Summary:
The Transloader I primary responsibility is to safely and timely unload sand out of rail cars to trucks within the facility. You will be responsible for the daily unloading of materials consisting of a variety of bulk products. Be sure that operators/truck personnel are following the proper guidelines when picking up at the facility.
Essential Job Functions:
• The responsibility of the loader is to safely and efficiently manage the loading and unloading of railcars and trucks of sand and inspect the amount of product in each railcar.
• Inspect the amount of product in each railcar.
• Guide operator/truck drivers when entering the facility.
• Communicate with specialty operators regarding product information.
• Inspect the calibration on the conveyer belts to check product weight is properly captured.
• Inspect conveyer belt and report findings to proper personnel.
• Any other duties as assigned by the Transloader III
Must be able to work outdoors in all environments and take direction to perform individual tasks that contribute to the team's success.
Must be able to cope with outdoor temperatures (hot and cold temperatures).
You must be open to working weekends, and overtime work is very possible.
You must be able to read, write, and comprehend English.
Good oral and written communication skills necessary.
Basic math skills are essential.
Must be safety focused.
A valid Driver's License is required. https://twineagle.hirecentric.com/jobs/143935-40021.html
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers