compensation: Competitive Pay plus multiple incentives and company-wide discounts on travel and retail employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Envision your career with one of the world's largest vacation rental companies, Wyndham Vacation Rentals North America. With over 9,000 rental units and more than 2,500 associates across North America you'll discover the rewards of working in an energetic environment with caring colleagues. Wyndham Vacation Rentals is committed to an aggressive growth plan, and we are always seeking to hire top talent to help us deliver exceptional "Count on Me!" service to our customers.
The Guest Services Agent is responsible for answering all guest inquiries, complaints and requests. The guest services dept is the central communication hub for the efficient operation of the property
- Book reservations for guests and owner, process check-in/check-out of guests, collect rent money, process any guest credits and/or charges, etc.
- Act as advocate for guests during their stay including efficient processing of all guest inquiries and/or complaints to appropriate personnel in order to maintain the highest level of guest satisfaction during their stay.
- Responsible for key control and preparing bank audits.
- Perform clerical duties such as typing, filing, recording, mailing, and computer data input processing as necessary.
- The Driver is responsible for driving the van/shuttle according to scheduled runs and/or as needed for guests and accommodating guests during their stay in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner. He/she is also responsible for assisting with luggage.
- Greet guests and assist them with loading and unloading vehicle.
- Transport guests to/from surrounding locations as needed, paved and dirt roads.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to the Resort's amenities, services, policies, area attractions, dining, entertainment and directions.
- Escort guests to rooms upon request.
- Open vehicle and hotel doors and greet arriving and departing guests.
- Maintain list of local transportation guides, churches, sport arena, etc.
- Provide information, maps, and directions as necessary.
- Deliver flowers, packages and messages to guestrooms.
- Maintain resort vehicle(s): gas, oil, cleanliness - interior and exterior; fill out daily vehicle reports and report any malfunctions to management.
- Operate radios efficiently and professionally in communicating with staff.
- Notify security of accidents and complete appropriate documentation.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Class E CDL or ability to obtain preferred.
- Must not have any moving violations on driving record.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Heavy work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force frequently, up to 20 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Frequent lifting of supplies and equipment.
- Extensive standing, walking, reaching, stooping, bending and kneeling.
Benefits of working with Wyndham Vacation Rentals include:
-FREE ski pass or retention bonus (Seasonal employees)
-Generous PTO (Year round employees)
-Medical, Dental, 401K, etc. (Year round employees)
-Thousands of travel and retail discounts through the Wyndham Nation network;
-Merchant pass program
-Employee referral bonuses;
-and so much more