Duties and Responsibilities:
• Calling out to get pricing from supply houses on stock materials used on jobs
• Address missing information and questions on handwritten work orders & electronic work orders with technicians
• Generating of time & materials invoices from handwritten & electronic work orders completed by technicians and delivery to customer via fax, mail, or e-mail
• Address all customer questions and concerns in regards to time & materials invoices sent
• Provide W9's and insurance certificates as requested by customers
• Fill out and complete sub-contractor invoices and turn into accounts payable
• Completing form for credit card charges approved by customers
• Daily creation of PO's for purchases
• Back-up on phones and scheduling
• Performs other duties as assigned
Skills and Educational Requirements:
• High school degree or equivalent
• One year of administrative office work
• Aptitude in computer applications and networks
• Ability to type a minimum of 50 wpm
• Excellent grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills
• Strong writing skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks
• Detail oriented
• Tack and patience in dealing with various personalities and sensitive issues
• Problem solver
Must have excellent interpersonal relationship skills in working with all PSI employees, customers, property/project managers, and the public.
• Primarily general office conditions.
• Equipment directly used: personal computer, laser printers, copy/scanning machines, facsimile machines, and IP 6-line phone systems.
• Must be willing to work overtime and weekends in emergencies
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision, problem solve, think analytically, have excellent organizational skills, be detail oriented, and demonstrate honesty, integrity, and dependability.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers