Do you like dealing with people and helping solve problems? Our office is looking for an intelligent, honest, cheerful, compassionate person to work with our customers. You will be working in a team environment to provide a customer experience that exceeds expectations. Insurance licensing is required and costs reimbursed. You will also be expected to market and cross-sell additional policies to meet the needs of those we serve.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Full time
• Pay increase upon attainment of all insurance licenses within 60 days of hire date
• Regular work hours, declared holidays
• Base pay plus commission sharing bonus plan once eligible
• Excellent training program with opportunities for advancement
• Benefit Package;
o Health Insurance
o Group Life
o SIMPLE Retirement Plan
o Personal Time Off 1st year
• Must pass background check (no felonies ever, no bankruptcies in last 3 years)
• Computer savvy - Knowledge & experience with Excel, Word, internet
• Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to organize and prioritize work, and follow through to completion
• Comfortable in support role, resourcing information
• Must be persistent
• Ability to build rapport with wide variety of personalities
• Ability to attain all four insurance license authorities (Life, Health, Property, and Casualty) is required.
Your resourcefulness is the key to success!