Join the experienced Management Team at The Golden Bear and work for one of Vail's finest companies. We are looking for a Studio Manager to oversee our jewelry production studio and staff.
Excellent leadership, customer service, and communication skills are necessary. Applicants should be professional, very detail oriented, well organized and proficient in Microsoft Office. Prior management experience is preferred. Competitive pay and benefits package, including health insurance and 401K program.
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate and quickly respond to market conditions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite
- High level of flexibility, reliability, and dependability
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be an effective negotiator
- Prior management experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers