Do you Love Wine?
QR Code Link to This Post
Antlers Liquor and Wine Cellar has a great opportunity to join our Team!
Please apply at Antlers or email us your resume
The Wine Department Associate will help the team with shift to shift operations, cashier duties and merchandise products in the store to create a exceptional customer experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Focus on excellent guest service in a high volume atmosphere
• Possess POS, product knowledge (liquor, beer, especially wine) customer service, up selling
• Flexible Availability Full Time & Part Time, opening, closing and mid shift operations. Hours of Operation 8AM-11PM
• Have an interest in Liquor, Beer, Wine industry products, up selling and merchandising products
• Be energetic, motivated, and possess the ability to multi-task in a high volume retail environment. Store cleanliness, attention
to detail, organization and stocking /merchandise set up
Listed below are some but not All of the Qualifications for the Retail Associate:
• 21+ years of age - required
• Wine & Liquor industry knowledge - preferred
• High school diploma or equivalent - required
• English fluency - required
• Must be capable of lifting 40 pounds repeatedly - required
• The Retail Associate is an active position that requires you to be on the floor helping guests and staff.
Standing, walking, lifting
• Good communications skills both written and verbal.
• Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
• Familiar with POS systems - preferred
• Restaurant and Retail experience - preferred
• TIPS certified - Required within the first month of employment
Learn more about Antlers Liquor & Wine Cellar at http://www.antlersliquor.com
Some benefits include:
• Full Time and Part Time Year Round Opportunity
• Starting wage $13hr with 90 day review
• Product discounts at Antlers Liquor Store
• Excellent opportunity for advancement and development
You should have a genuine passion for Beer, Wine, Liquor and helping our guests have a great time. Someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and with a great team!